- iTOOLco’s Window Crimps™ with Sure Grip install faster than traditional pulling heads. Single use pulling heads, Window Crimps™ with Sure Grip are compact and have internal threads that offer more surface area for crimping.
- Spin multiple heavy spools simultaneously – and with minimal effort – using iTOOLcoʼs Spool Rack Bearing System™. The extreme duty bearings deliver an effortless payout, reducing wasted man hours by up to 75%.
- Speed, Versatility, and performance are all yours with iTOOLcoʼs Cordless Cannon 3K™. This portable 3,000 lb. puller is intuitively designed to handle all of your day-to-day wire pulls. Our newest product delivers dynamic performance in remote locations or areas where power is not yet available.
Introducing the Visual Material Center from iTOOLco
- Heavy duty construction with lockable door
- Includes two heavy duty wire bars and two material shelves
- Upper and lower bi-directional forklift pockets
- Dimensions 58″L x 29″W x 71″H
The versatile Tool Crane from iTOOLco
- Crane handle for easier positioning
- Horizontal reach of 69″ and vertical reach of 33″
- 360 degree mounting capabilities
- Tool hanging mount fits a large variety of tools
The toughest puller you’ll ever use!
- Model C12K
- The industry’s only 6-speed reversible motor will conquer your heaviest pulls in record time
- Capable of pulling up to 48 feet per minute
Drive rods faster and easier than ever!
- Model GRD01
- Connects directly to your hammer drill
- Safely drive 1/2″, 5/8″ and 3/4″ rods into the ground in under a minute
Innovation For The Trades™. The 20V MAX* XR® Brushless Cable Stripper is a dedicated, powered tool to cleanly and consistently strip electrical cable without an exposed knife. Quickly strip copper and aluminum cable from 6 AWG to 750 MCM CU and 900 MCM AL.
The FLIR DM284 Imaging Multimeter with IGM is a professional, all-in-one True RMS digital multimeter and thermal imager that can show you exactly where an electrical problem is to speed up troubleshooting. Featuring Infrared Guided Measurement (IGM) technology powered by a built-in 160×120 FLIR thermal imager, the DM284 visually guides you to the precise location of an electrical problem, helping you pinpoint hot spots faster and more efficiently.